Wednesday 12 October 2011

BEAUTIFUL...

Years have come and gone
Friends have come and gone
Then as I look back
I realize that I don't lack
A friend to call my own
For you I have known
Over the years
and you're still here
And all I have to say is...
YOU'RE STILL BEAUTIFUL

The beauty of your true friendship
Your warm embrace...
Your sincere smile...
Your caring heart and your tender sentiments
Transcends the mere word "FRIEND"
Coz when I look at you
I see you in a different light
Candle light, Sunlight, Moonlight
And I stand Amazed, A gaped...Coz
YOU'RE STILL BEAUTIFUL...

The day I met you all I wanted was to say "Hi"
Even though I can't really tell why
Now am here
Ten years...Eleven Years...Twelve years...Thirteen
More than a decade down the line
And have found the reason
And all I can simply say is
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
TE QUIERO MUCHO
JE T'AIME BEAUCOUP
NAKUPENDA SANA
KWAGALA NYOO
NALINGI YO MINGI
NDAKUKUNDA
In my world you truly deserve to be told these words COZ
YOU'RE STILL BEAUTIFUL...

1 comment:

  1. :)Thanks! you are still handsome you know...I love you more. A like your poems keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete