Wednesday 12 October 2011

TEARS...

When everyone is unkind
To my gentle mind
I know where to Turn
For love in Return
The sweetest thing on Earth
That takes away my Breath
She is always There
And I confide in her Care
Tears...

When pain decides to Knock
I try the door to Lock
Then she comes and Stands
Pulls me into her Arms
I look up into the Sky
And ask myself Why
Without Hesitate she gives me a Smile
I wish for her I could go an extra Mile
Tears...

When I need her the Most
When everything is Lost
She is always Close
A friend that I'll never Loose
She crossed her Heart
Never to let me Hurt
Tears...

When embraced by Sadness
When overwhelmed by  Happiness
I lay awake all Night
Knowing everything will be Alright
Like an optimistic Sparrow
I face Life with no Sorrow
With much Hope for Tomorrow
I owe all thanks to you my
Tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment